jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job

Hi people! on this new entry I'm going to talk about my ideal job.
It is a difficult question. I think that my ideal job would be... I like to work with people and for the people,of course that sounds like any other politician but I like to feel the contact with the people and see that my work is helping them. For example to be a mayor in some community in the south, give to the people a better life that they really deserve, furthermore because of the conditions in which they live. Another very important thing is to fight for their rights, rights that in some occasions are taken or had been cruched by big companys.
I think that to be good at this job, first of all you have to be a good administrator,and second you don't have to have goals of richness or something material.
I would be good because of my interest in the people, my sence of justice, and my self-confidence.
I think that's difficult in the way that it is a job chosen by the people. But working for the community before would be a good way of get it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario