jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My Favorite Subject

Hi again, now I'm going to write about my favorite subject. For me, my favorite subject it's Law, I really don't know why but is my favorite. Let's start with my qualification's, at least at the moment I have had good qualifications, but indeed I like the Law inself , not to be lawyer, course but because it's so interesting and also we have to use it in our career, and in our life. Also it is so necesary to know it, because help you to know your real Rights and your Obligations, as in a critical situation as in your daily life.
I think also that's so important who teach you, In my case Miss Sonia Doren play that rule, she work's in the Contraloria General de la República as Sub Contralora. She also teach's so well. Finaly I had learn a lot of things like parts of the Civil Code, things like the buy and selling property and now we are learning things of the Penal Code.
That's all, take care, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario