jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My last vacation

On my last vacation I went to "La Herradura"that is close to Coquimbo,in the IV region but I didn't went alone, with me was my father and my sister, and two friends, one of them was my best friend.

We were on the first week of febrary or maybe the second I don`t remember wich of that weeks was. Anyway the weather in those days was perfect, not so hot , and not so cold. In the mornings it was a bit cold and foggy because of the "vaguada costera", after the noon, the weather beggins to improve, and in the night it was cold again.But it wasn't a petrific cold, it was a pleasant cold, not so much.
We did a lot of things, we visit La Serena , that's beside of Coquimbo, almost six times. But La Serena wasn't everything, we visit also a lot o beach that are in the area. With Tomás, my friend, we practice Kayak in the sea, Karting in La Serena and playing paddle.
What will never forget was and extremely fool event hahaha, and it happens in the seaside of Totoralillo that's 20 minutes of La Herradura in south direction. I was in charge of the Key's car , but I'd forget it, so without warning I get into the sea, the wather came up to my shoulders, I was very happy, suddendly my sister shout my name and in the same moment I realised that the key was in my pocket!
After very critical moment in wich we try to dry up, finaly the key's car beggins to work , the car turn on and we were to La Serena to eat something and remember that event just like a remarkable event...
That's all I think, I hope do you like it, see you ! bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Really funny this vacations, just littles inconvenients but really good.
    Do not forget: kayak, karting and paddle against the "pesailla" team. xD
    That's all, good bye!

    ResponderEliminar