jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

My best friend

Hi, I'm Juan Macros and I didn't make a presentation about thisblog, so I'm going to go on with the next activity which is talk about my best friend, here I go!

I met him at the school maybe in first or second grade, so we where little guys, I think that I met him in the fist month of class but I couldn`t say which where the circunstance. That was like our prehistoric age of our friendship, because saddly he had to live the school on 6º grade...
But suddendly five years after that, he came to my school and the relationship reborn, and in that point beggins the history to our days.
Well I remember very good times with him, so funny moments,but I think that my dearest memory about him where the last year when both of us where with nothing to do so we took the same "pre-universitario" in which add to study for the psu, we made jokes, singging songs and etc.
Which I like about him that he is so loyal and, so correct,he is so funny, his sence of humour, and also we think the same things in a lot of topics oh! and almost I forget it, that he support my al the in the same way that I support him .I dislike of him very little things like he is a bit stubborn but that's all.
An adventure that we had together it happens last year,when we where going to lunch in his house and suddedly a protest sorround us and we had to running because the policy came with cabalry , "guanacos" and "zorrillos".
I envy about him his power of remember song's lirycs and his power to tell stories that make's that all the people laugh,hahaha.
Finally if I could waht I could give to him, it would be a bit of flexibility, an "angel" like he said and a cellphone with money hahaha...
Thank you for read me and take care!

1 comentario:

  1. Well, I pretend to write this in English, for the page's context, but if I can express myself good, I hope that you can tell me for edit this comment. hahaha
    Ok, my dear friend, I want to say that I am not stubborn, and I will never accept that. hahah
    Really a very good story, I am very glad about my return to the school and our time in the "pre-universitario", really our jokes and songs were the best. ¡¡¡Jesuuuuuus!!!
    And the gifts are really good, please send me one; the cellphone with money is done, but the "angelito" sounds good. xD
    Finally I want to say that I don't see you like my best friend, you know that I see you like a brother, the brother that I never had, hahaha, really, our confidence are so big and good that I really bet that you will be my best man in my wedding and the godfather of my first boy. I never thought that I could go to your home and feel like my family the yours, and I know that here you are family too. LOL
    Anyway, thanks for this little space in your blog and your life. Take care.

    PS: You are right when you say: "we are destined to big things"

    ResponderEliminar